Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Wednesdays Workbench

I spent a lot of time on the computer this week redesigning my website with a fresh new look. The colour pallet is still blues but I also used a lot of white to give a crisp modern feel. I do all my graphic design in Photoshop Elements and then use Coffee Cup to work the layout. This blog has also be designed to blend in with the new look of my website.
 


 
I am still working with the printed leopard mink fur creation which is very close to completion and will be revealed soon.
 
 
The ladybug bear that was listed on Bearpile yesterday has found a new home.
 
Cheers Susan ♥
 


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad your lady bug has found a new home. I will be so interested in the leopard bear.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog, I appreciate your thoughts. Cheers Susan♥