The leopard printed jacket from last week has been deconstructed and has given me a wonderful amount of useable fur and also some leather pieces that I may be able to use for paw pads. I have started a project from this fur and will have it finished soon and available for adoption.
|Deconstructed leopard printed jacket.|
I have finished the panda from last week and named her Polly. Recently I did a commission bear for a customer who wanted a coloured nose and I was so happy with the look that I gave one to this bear. It is a great way to bring a pop of colour to the neural tones of the mink fur and coordinated with accessories.
|A pop of colour|
Polly was available for adoption on Bearpile yesterday and quickly found a new home.
Cheers Susan ♥