Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Wednesdays Workbench

 
The leopard printed jacket from last week has been deconstructed and has given me a wonderful amount of useable fur and also some leather pieces that I may be able to use for paw pads. I have started a project from this fur and will have it finished soon and available for adoption.
 
Deconstructed leopard printed jacket.

 I have finished the panda from last week and named her Polly. Recently I did a commission bear for a customer who wanted a coloured nose and I was so happy with the look that I gave one to this bear. It is a great way to bring a pop of colour to the neural tones of the mink fur and coordinated with accessories.
 
Polly

A pop of colour

Polly was available for adoption on Bearpile  yesterday and quickly found a new home.


Cheers Susan ♥

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous pop of pink. I am interested in seeing the fur come to life.
    Hugs kay

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog, I appreciate your thoughts. Cheers Susan♥