Monday, August 20, 2012

Rusty available for adoption

It is my pleasure to offer for adoption this week and adorable panda called Rusty; this sweet panda stands just 6 inches high. Rusty is completely hand stitched from recycled mink furs in auburn brown and white. Rust ultrasuede is used for his feet and paw pads. Many hours have been devoted to precisely hand scissor sculpting his muzzle to reveal his round cheeks and little chin, his mouth is embroidered with black perle cotton. His companion teddy is crocheted from DMC cotton with  onyz bead eyes, finished with embroidery cotton and a polymer clay heart.




Rusty has been adopted, Thank You.
Cheers for now Susan ♥

3 comments:

  1. Susan, I love Rusty to bits. I am glad he has a little friend.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a fabulous colour, and love his wee friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susan,
    The faces of your bears/critters melt my heart, as when I see the face of a little child - they are delightful, and Rusty is no exception.
    Hugs,
    Kayzy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog, I appreciate your thoughts. Cheers Susan♥