Friday, February 17, 2012

Working on the Show

With the Sydney Teddy Bear Fair only weeks away, I have been busy sewing and adding the finishing touches to the bears for the show. I still need to name and photograph them and make up their sales cards. I have finished most of their accessories and want to share these little Amigurumi animals that will be paired with the bears. I have also been experimenting with some faux cupcakes which at the moment are spread all over the kitchen bench. I am looking forward to the new venue and hope we get a break from the rain to make a wonderful day out. 



Cheers for now Susan ♥

3 comments:

  1. Aww, what a cute wee collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! they are so cute. I love them all. You must be having a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so good Susan.. Was looking forward to catching up at the show but unfortunately have had to pull out.
    Have a great day
    Hugs
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog, I appreciate your thoughts. Cheers Susan♥