Monday, February 06, 2012

Tutti Fruitti going to the Fair

Recently I purchased some ermine fur and have been experimenting with it. I am happy to show my latest little bear called Tutti Fruitti. He stands just 3 inches tall and is rainbow of colours, his face has been extensively hand scissor sculpted to reveal his puffy cheeks and little chin. I have hand sculpted his tiny nose from polymer clay and given him an organza neck ruffle. It is very challenging to work in fur on this small scale but I am glad that I didn't give up otherwise the "Gelato Bears" would not have been born.



Tutti Fruitti will be available for adoption at the Sydney Teddy Bear Fair on the 4th march at Sydney Town Hall.

Cheers for now Susan ♥

3 comments:

  1. Very cute, and fab name for a collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on your experiment, looks good!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog, I appreciate your thoughts. Cheers Susan♥