Friday, November 18, 2011

A Nice Surprise

This week I had a lovely surprise delivered in the mail...my Golden Teddy Award Nominee rosette for my mink kitten Cappaccino. It has been a while since the nominations were announced and I had forgotten that the rosette had not arrived. Cappaccino was adopted from the Sydney teddy Bear Fair earlier this year so unfortunately I have no photos of him with the ribbon. It was such great thrill for me to have received this nomination.



Cheers for now Susan ♥

4 comments:

  1. I am just so thrilled that the rosette has arrived and I hope it is hanging in your work room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Susan!! Your work is wonderful!! congrads!!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well deserved too! Cappaccino was a gorgeous entry Susan. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, glad it came through in the end for you :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog, I appreciate your thoughts. Cheers Susan♥