Friday, September 16, 2011

Bears That Care

The Bears That Care Charity Auction will be held on Wednesday, 16th November 2011 at The Conservatory - RACV City Club, 501 Bourke Street, Melbourne.
 The auction is held to raise money to support Ovcare for ovarian cancer research, education and awareness. International and Australian hand crafted bears have been generously donated and I am pleased to participate this year with my mink bunny Flossy.
 

If you can't attend the auction in person email bids will be accepted, if anyone is interested they can contact judi@ovecare.com.au to register and find out more information.

Cheers for now Susan ♥

2 comments:

  1. this is such a meaningful event for artist to participate, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little rabbit is wonderful. I'm sure she will raise a lot of money.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog, I appreciate your thoughts. Cheers Susan♥