Monday, April 18, 2011

Moonlight...realistic polar cub...now adopted

Working with my new realistic bear pattern I have made a few alterations to the original design and are very happy to introduce Moonlight, a Polar bear cub. Moonlight is made in a beautiful silver white mink fur and stands 9 inches tall, he is eleven way cotter pin jointed with additional joints at the wrist, elbow and ankle allowing for greater movement.


Moonlight has a slightly different shape to his sculpted eye lids than my first realistic brown bear cub Idaho and his paw and feet pads are two layers of contrasting Ultra Suede.


Moonlight has been adopted and will be joining his new family in the United States.

Cheers for now Susan ♥

4 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! Bet this one doesn't stick around for long.
    Warmest Hugs,
    Sandi @ Bearly Sane / Ess D'Ess Bears

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're adorable! I lovee them so cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your realistic bear styles are amazing I'm hoping you return to the style again someday. Several of my bear collector friends drool at the site of your realistic bears because they are so adorable and innovative. Good mink bear artists are pretty hard to come by but a mink artist that can make realistic fur bears that don't cost an arm and a leg are one in a million. So I hope you make couple more realistic style bears in the future. They must be more of a challenge than your traditional style bears but the greatest works an artist makes are usually the most challenging

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog, I appreciate your thoughts. Cheers Susan♥