Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Tosca awarded Bear of the Show

I recently entered two of my bears into competition at the Northside Doll, Bear & Craft Show in Lawnton, Queensland. They returned home this week and I was thrilled to find that Tosca had been judged First in Section and also
Bear of the Show.

Tosca "Bear of the Show"

Cappaccino my realistic kitten was awarded First in Section. Entering this kind of hands on judging gives me valuable feedback on designs and construction of my bears.  

Cappaccino First in Section

Both Tosca and Cappaccino with be available for adoption at the Sydney Teddy Bear Fair this coming Sunday at Southee Complex Olympic Park. If you are going to the fair..please drop by and say Hi.

Cheers for now Susan ♥

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Susan!! I can see why they placed so well.

    Hugs Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are super Susan...CONGRATULATIONS!
    I just love your Cappaccino kitty...wish I could make it to the show, but alas other commitments at present. But please let me know when you have another kitty for sale.
    Warmest Hugs,
    Sandi @ Ess D'Ess Bears and Bearly Sane Studio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tosca is beautiful!!
    Cappaccino is incredible pretty and sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog, I appreciate your thoughts. Cheers Susan♥