Tuesday, February 08, 2011

People's Choice Award Finalists 2011

Voting is now open for the Sydney Teddy Bear Fair's People's Choice Award. This year I am so thrilled and excited as I have four bears nominated as finalists.


Antoinette

Cappaccino
 
Twinkles
 
Cherry
 
 You can see all the wonderful bears nominated this year and vote for your favourites Here
The results will be announced at the fair on Sunday 6th March and published later on the website.
I will be trading at the show this year and three of the nominated bears will be on display and available for adoption.

Cheers for now Susan ♥

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Susan on your nominations !! Most exciting. Will see you at the STBF in March.
    Good luck in the Comp
    Hugs
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful Susan four nominations !!! I love them all !! Good luck !!!

    Beary best wishes
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Susan they are look gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog, I appreciate your thoughts. Cheers Susan♥