Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A Busy Start to 2011


It has been busy start to the New Year with lots of sewing and preparations for two upcoming shows. I have completed three bears for the
 "Be my Valentine Show" which will be held online from the 11th-14th February, there are 32 International and Australian Artists participating in this show so there will be great variety of bears available for adoption.

Off to the Sydney Teddy Bear Fair 2011

Now I am working on bears for the "Sydney Teddy Bear Fair" to be held on Sunday 6th March at the Sydney Showgrounds, Sydney Olympic Park. This is my first in the fur show and I am looking forward to meeting collectors and catching up fellow artists whom I have only met online.
The two bears above are all finished and waiting to show their faces at the show.

Cheers for now Susan

6 comments:

  1. They look interesting Susan. Looking forward to catching up with you at the STBF.
    Bear Hugs
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well they look very interesting ! Looking forward to seeing more !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susan,
    I'm looking forward to seeing you at the Sydney show too - nice to finally meet an online friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks Cute!!!!!!!!
    Hi Susan :)
    x Lindax

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Susan

    I didn't realise there were 32 artist in the BMV show cool! I'm visiting the sydney show get around and see everyone look forward to meeting you there.

    Cheers Raewyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. It will be great to meet you all, I am so looking forward to the day.
    Cheers Susan♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog, I appreciate your thoughts. Cheers Susan♥