Monday, December 06, 2010

Christmas comes early


How lucky I am to receive this beautiful bear called "Surprise" by Lyn Parker of Parker Bears. Lyn was my Christmas Swap partner this year from the Teddy Bears and Critters Australasia members.
Lyn and I were lucky in that our swap bears arrived to each other on the same day and I am so thrilled to have such an exquisitely made miniature bear. I admire all those Artist working with such tiny pieces that require so much patience.

Surprise by Lyn Parker

Callistimon is an early Christmas present to myself...we all need spoiling sometime, Callistimon was one of the many bears available at the Bears that Care Charity Auction held on the 12th November in Melbourne. I was so pleased to win Callistimon and to support a wonderful fundraising event.

Callistimon by Lyn Parker
Cheers for now Susan

1 comment:

  1. I love Lyn's bears too Susan. I only have one at present and could kick myself I didn't buy another at Woodend...but not long to go till the next BMV online show and hopefully I will have some Christmas money to spend!
    Warmest Hugs,
    Sandi @ Ess D'Ess Bears and Bearly Sane Studio

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog, I appreciate your thoughts. Cheers Susan♥